22-1963 Plan

‹ Return to Exhibition Place Mapping

1954-1970: End of the Military Reserve and Construction of the Gardiner Expressway

Most demolition and construction activity during this period was concentrated near the centre of the site. However, the construction of the Gardiner Expressway near the northern edge of the study area necessitated the demolition of the second Dufferin Gate and the CNE Works Department building.

Responsive Menu Clicked Image